Trial Entry Criteria
Consult with a healthcare professional to see if you meet the entry criteria.
How do I qualify?
- Male and female subjects between 18 and 65 years of age, inclusive
- Diagnosis of Pompe disease
Enzyme Replacement Therapy (ERT)-experienced subjects (ambulatory) have:
- Received ERT with alglucosidase alfa for the previous 2-6 years
- Must be able to walk 200-500 meters on the 6-Minute Walk Test (6MWT )
- Upright Forced Vital Capacity (FVC) 30% to 80% of predicted normal value
ERT-experienced subjects (non-ambulatory):
- Received ERT with alglucosidase alfa for ≥2 years
- Wheel chair bound
ERT-Naïve subjects (ambulatory):
- Must be able to walk 200-500 meters on the 6MWT
- Upright FVC must be 30% to 80% of predicted normal value
- Subject has never received alglucosidase alfa